COVID-19 Birthday Party Information:
Shipwreck has been given permission to host birthday parties again! Our staff will be following strict Covid guidelines, and we require the same from our customers.
We are still trying to figure out the best and safest way to run birthday parties during COVID-19 and once we decide on a plan we will post all of that information here!
Here are some guidelines we have so far:
- No more than 25 party guests- this includes anyone who will be in the party room (both children and adults attending the party).
- We will seat no more than 10 people per table & all tables in the party room will be distanced from one another.
- Masks must be worn at all times except while seated.
- All food will be plated & served by our staff. All drinks will be individual cans/bottles and/or poured by our staff.
- Shipwreck staff will have masks on at all times.
- The party room will be cleaned and sanitized before and after every party.
- The bounce houses are unavailable for birthday parties due to COVID-19.
Looking for somewhere fun and exciting to have your child’s next birthday party?
How does a party with no stress, no set-up, and no clean up afterward sound?
Invitations, tableware & decorations
A party host to set up, serve, clean up
Your host is also responsible for keeping your party activities on schedule
Juice or soda
A slice of pizza
$5 return passes
A gift for the birthday child
Have a question about birthday parties?