We have tried to include as much information on this page as possible. If you have any other questions please contact us!
What is expected of customers when visiting Shipwreck?
- Masks are required in the building at all times (can be purchased at register)
- Masks must be worn at all times on the indoor mini golf course
- Ensure six feet distancing between you and other groups
- Leave one hole open between you and other groups on indoor course
- When outdoors, masks may be taken off IF you are 6 feet away from other groups/people
- 5 people maximum per group (ensures we stay at or under course capacity)
- Please do your best to not touch other items on the mini golf courses
What are we doing to make our facility as safe as possible?
- One person from each group is required to read over our COVID-19 rules and must sign our sheet – we save this information and will ONLY use it if needed for contact tracing
- We provide a new pencil for each group to sign-in with and then they use that pencil to keep score with
- All of our clubs, golf balls, and pencils are sanitized between every use
- Hand sanitizer can be found at the register, at the end of the indoor course, and all along the main hallway
- Sanitizing wipes can be found at the beginning and end of both courses
- Employees wear masks at all times when interacting with customers and either wear gloves or use hand sanitizer in between customers
- Employees wear masks and gloves at all times when preparing ice cream and food orders
- All surfaces are sanitized frequently throughout the day and every night
- Arcade games are sanitized at least once every day
What activities are open?
(Click the link for more information on how we are hosting birthday parties during COVID)
What activities are not open?
Closed indefinitely due to COVID-19. We are unsure when they will be open again.